Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bo Bunny's Timepiece Collection by Candy

When I first saw this new collection by Bo Bunny, I fell in love.

But, when I started working with it, I fell even harder!

I often find paper I like and then find pictures to match. I also take pictures and search for the perfect paper. But this was the first time that the paper actually "spoke" to me and told me what to put on it. (No, I wasn't hearing voices, I was just amazingly inspired)

I have had these depot photos for several years ... in fact, they were taken three vehicles ago when my kids were still young enough to go on road trips. But, aside from knowing I wanted to match the historic photos with the modern ones, I didn't know what to do with them, so I ignored them.

Then, as I was working on this layout using Bo Bunny's Timepiece Collection,
it happened.

I looked at the timepiece I had cut out and decided not to use on the Venice page and then read the Travel through Time saying from another piece of paper and knew it was time to pull out those train photos. (After two days of looking, I gave up and reprinted them).

I do believe this is one of my favorite layouts of all time -- it's clean and simple, but I love it. This is my favorite part ...

The metal embellishments are all from Tim Holtz Idea-ology

And, I also made this page ...

No comments:

Post a Comment