Scrap Tales Scrapbook Leagues 2010
Want more crop time?
Then join our Scrap Tales Scrapbook League where you’ve got the perfect opportunity to get more scrapbook pages done while carving out a little ‘me’ time to meet with friends and share some fun!
Here’s the scoop:
Leagues will meet for five hours on Wednesdays for eight consecutive weeks (Jan. 20-March 10); banquet March 17.
There’s also a Monday league that will meet the first and third Monday for six time slots (Jan. 18-March 15); banquet March 29.
• Leagues consist of teams of four (ages 16 and older).
• Register with your team or register individually and we’ll connect you with others to make a team.
• Team/individual fees must be paid in advance ($80 per person for Wednesday league/$60 per person for Monday league). Participants will not receive refunds for missed meets, substitutes are allowed and suggested for those who cannot make a meet.
• League fees include: crop space, pizza and beverage, prizes, free use of Cricut cartridges & Accucut Center, 10% off total purchase night of meet for team member, end of season banquet.
• Handicaps will be determined and prizes awarded for high scores at banquet.
• Team members can increase their chances for prizes by stepping up and meeting challenges posted at each meet in the creation of their pages.
• We’ll also run a 50/50 at each league meet so bring cash!
Teams are encouraged to have fun and enjoy some friendly competition! So find your team members, pick a catchy team name, heck – design your own team uniform, dress your table, etc.
League W: meets from 4-9 p.m. Wednesdays, Jan. 20 thru March 10; banquet March 17 (8 weeks).
League M: meets from 4-9 p.m. the first and third Mondays, Jan. 18 thru March 15; banquet March 29 (6 weeks).