Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Remodeling

Well it's that time and we have decided to remodel Scrap Tales. Linda has posted some great pictures on face book so I thought that I would share them with you.  We have decided to change the old crop room to the new and improved Stamp room.  Then the old stamp room has become our new crop and class room.  We have been patching walls and will be painting the next couple of days, so we will be done by Saturday for the 12 hour crop.  Here are some pictures of us all in action. Dave and I, Lisa and Mike, with Abby too moved slat wall and products too.  So come in this weekend and check out the changes that we have done so far, and I am sure there are more to come with Linda and Sarah working the night shift on Saturday, so I am sure that Sunday will hold a new store layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment