Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Look what I found ...

Dear Scrap Tales followers:

I uncovered a few secrets at the store today and since I have access to the blog, I am going to let you in on a few -- just don't tell them I was the one who told!

For starters, there are a couple of Tim Holtz's Vagabonds in stock. I didn't get too close (I'm not good at resisting temptation), but the box was almost worth the price of admission all on its own. Hurry in before this batch sells out and you have to wait, again ...

And, as I was getting ready to check out, I saw some really cute pink things tucked behind the counter. Of course, being me, I had to peek ... Here are just a few of the things I found:





It's from one of my favorite companies, Little Yellow Bicycle! Isn't it the cutest?! Perfect for love, baking, birthdays, Valentine's Day and all of those adorable little girl pages. I can't wait to get scrappin'. And, if I was you, I would hurry in to stock up on this collection before it flies out the door because once it is gone, it's gone.

Until I find more secrets to share, this is Candy returning you to your regularly scheduled blog posts ...

No comments:

Post a Comment