Sunday, March 20, 2011
Just look at this card Candy made using this new stamp from Impression Obsession, Inc. Here are her instructions:
1. Cut card base out of red cardstock. Add white cardstock to top left.
2. Emboss background out of white cardstock using Sizzix/Tim Holtz Texture Fades.
3. Ink background with Distress Ink.
4. Stamp Hero Arts saying and balloon stamp from Impression Obsession on Cryogen paper and color with Copic Markers. Trim.
5. Highlight edges of saying with Distress Ink.
6. Mat balloon stamp with navy cardstock.
FYI: If you are a hot-air balloon buff, there is another stamp by Impression Obsession that features a hot-air balloon with a teddy bear. Both stamps are available at the store in wood and cling mount.