Here is a super simple St. Patrick's Day card tutorial. You can check out the actual card at Scrap Tales.
SUPPLY LIST: Black Cardstock, Shamrock Paper, Dreamweaver stencil LS 58, Dreamweaver stencil LM 283, Alcohol inks in green, pearl, Alcohol Blending tool, Alcohol Blending Solution, Tan Spellbinders mat, Die cut machine, embossing mat
1) Emboss stencils through the die cut machine using metal and the tan Spellbinders mat. I used the shamrock three times and celebrate once
2) Use your blending tool with felt and alcohol inks to color all of the metal pieces. I used Meadow, Pesto, and Pearl Mixative
3) Sand the back of the Shamrocks. You can use a nail file block to get into the small crevices. It is better to go over the edges of the shamrock than to not sand enough.
4) Replace the stencil onto the shamrocks and hit with the alcohol inks again. It is better to have the ink felt a little dry. Do not get too damp.
5) Remove stencil and let dry. Touch up the sanding if needed
6) Sand Celebrate lightly to reveal word and leave green on background.
7) Make black card 5 ½ inches high, 4 ¾ inches wide
8) Cut shamrock paper 5 ¼ inches by 3 inches
9) Remove backing on celebrate and stick with a slight black border to left hand side
10) Attach paper with slight black border to right hand side
11) Cut shamrock metals close to design and create small black mats for each approx. 2 inches by 1 ¾ inches for mats.
12) Lay mats and metals on cards to see how you like the placement. I chose off kilter.
13) Attach metal to mats and all to card
14) Trim top and bottom of card.
15) Clean shamrock stencil with Alcohol Blending Solution
You can find another version of this card, complete with plaid that I made with a stencil, at Scrap Tales and featured on the Dreamweaver blog at www.dreamweaverstencils.blogspot.com.
Thanks for looking--Laura