Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Easy, easy, easy

Candy is back with another idea ...

I love Graphic 45 papers. They are both beautiful and versatile.

In each collection, there seems to be one paper that is perfect for quick and easy cards that are still elegant. This card, for example, is made from an image cut from the Once Upon A Springtime collection. (Click on the photo for a larger image).

I cut out the picture, leaving a bit of the green border on. Then, I attached it to a plain white card, added a little flower I had in my room and a couple of Dew Drops and it's done. I think it took less than 5 minutes, but it is so beautiful anyone would be pleased to receive it.

To attach Dew Drops and the flower, you could use Art Glitter Glue, but I used Micro Glue Dots for this one. They are tiny versions of the Mini Glue Dots and have just been released. As a member of the Glue Dots Design Team, I have had them for a few months and have tested them on a variety of projects. Despite their tiny size, they have excellent staying power!

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment